Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

1985 or newer Mini wanted asap

Options
  • 01-11-2004 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I'm looking for something no older than 1985, MUST have an NCT with very little or no rust, engine size not important, preferably something red, silver or black, ideally in the Dublin area but not too fussy.

Reply or PM if you have or know of anything.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Am currently selling my 1994 Cooper 1.3i, 72,000mls (45.000 on engine), black with white bonnet stripes, chrome bumpers, endbars, wipers etc., sportspack arches, 13" (175/50) revolution alloys, waxoiled sills, body work, shotzed undercarraige. VGC, clean car, two lady owners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 da youngfella

How much are you looking for it??

How much are you looking for it??

Not cheap, but clean so worth approx €5000+ going by current market prices.

A little out of my price range at the mo unfortunately but sounds like a lovely mini. I think I may just keep the one I have for the moment, it needs work and I was gettihg impatient waiting to get it on the road but now I'm kinda attatched to it!!

Check out www.miniresource.com by the way, there are loads of irish mini owners in the forum!

Cheers.

Am reluctantly gettin rid, not the best for long distance motoring & unfortunately can't really afford to keep it along with a new motor. :(

• Advertisement

Try flogging it on miniresource or www.irishminis.com/forum

Advertisement