Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eep

• 01-11-2004 1:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭

I went to get a haircut which was fine and dandy but he restyled my hair so yes does it suit me? help help and **** my skin is crap today, i rarely do change, i'm a spit in the bucket 'what ya want bud?' old man barber guy. I went to this new place because it was expensive but cheap with my student card.

New me

http://www.boomspeed.com/weezer/ronny.JPG

old me

http://www.boomspeed.com/weezer/test.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

looks grand to me mate.....but then i'm the sort who just shaves his head.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I prefer the Old You... looks like he just gave you a centre parting and trimmed it up, but it must be easier to see now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

New style is much better Ro.

Then again do you really want a guys opinion? Let's see what the laydees say. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

bit off topic but weezer are cool. biggrin.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Well if you were going for the gay look, you succeeded!

john

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭ronano

thanks for the feedback, im still unsure, ive also got to get passport photos done in a few mins. Weezer are a decent band but you know meh to them post blue album

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Looks grand mate, but I'd prefer the old look... But I honestly prefer hair the longer it is.

And you call that crap skin? I have to keep my hair long so people cant see the horrible effects that dermatitis/eczemia(sp?)/psoriasis causes to the skin.. Long gone are the days where I could expose my forehead with spikey hair :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

The older one looks a bit better but that's more down to the lighting.

Either way, you look A-OK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

simu wrote:
    The older one looks a bit better but that's more down to the lighting.

Either way, you look A-OK.
    oooooooooooooooooooooooh! ;)

Simu and Ronano sitting in a tree.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 darkdreamangel

grow your hair was very cute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭bringitdown

Three simple words .....

Ahhh nooo only messing, but I can't see a difference, apart from the fact they seem to have removed your integral hearing amplification device... or were they just headphones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Three simple words .....

Ahhh nooo only messing, but I can't see a difference, apart from the fact they seem to have removed your integral hearing amplification device... or were they just headphones?

LMAO

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

I think it looks just fine, it makes you look younger but that isn't a problem unless you have trouble getting served. :)

Edit: You also look a little like the lead singer from the 80's Matchbox B-Line Disaster in the second picture..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

You can always change it back you know. Look for a thing called a 'comb'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭ronano

NotMe wrote:
    You can always change it back you know. Look for a thing called a 'comb'.

a what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

ronano wrote:
    a what?

:D never mind!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

listen pal, next time ya want something rated, give us a bleedin smile will ya!

only jokin, new gruaige looks decent, much better in my opinion, I think long fringes are a bit ridiculous. But then again, Im also a shave the noggin type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i think its realy hard to tell cas we can actually see f**k all of yer hair in the old one, but from what i can make out ya look grand! why, who ya tryin to impress?? ;D

Advertisement