Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PlayCube

Options
  • 01-11-2004 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in ireland/online that i can buy one of these?

It allows you to use ps2 joypads on the gamecube seen here. Its not that i don't like the gcube controllers (had to get that in before people attack me) its just my friend has only two cube contr while i have a few ps2 joypads so looks and easier/cheaper option than buying two more controllers that might never be used.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I walked all over town a while ago trying to get them....no joy. :(

You'll have to get them over the internet (which works out nearly as expensive as buying cheapo controlers in game when you add in the delivery costs).

Actually.....it was quite a while ago. Maybe phone up game and ask. They were the only ones with a decent GC selection at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

There's a PS2/GC adaptor in GAME for €14.99. Same price as a cheapo controller, and not much cheaper than what it costs for an official Nintendo controller if you buy online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

Dun laoghaire computers sell most of there gc gear for 19.99 controllers games accersories all for that price pretty fair price in my opinion a rarity for this shop by the way,could be the first time they ever had something cheap

Brock

Advertisement