Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin Laden sighted in Tibet(apparently)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Seems plausible at least...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Gives the USA reason to invade Tibet I guess, unless they are afraid of china

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A cynical friend of mine said months ago that Bin Laden would be 'captured' on the day before the presidential election (to give good old GWB a boost).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Call me cynical, but I still find it hard to believe how bin Laden could be running around any mountain ranges without a liver.

*Shrugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

...acting as a peace maker...
    OBL in China

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

TmB wrote:
    A cynical friend of mine said months ago that Bin Laden would be 'captured' on the day before the presidential election (to give good old GWB a boost).

I'm pretty sure there was some threads on boards saying more or less the same thing. Can't seem to find them at the mo...

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 24,247 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Would anyone really be that surprised if OBL was captured tonight or tomorrow morning? I certainly wouldn't...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

It would be a nice way to get china involved in GWB's crusade al the same

1.US does deal to raid muslim province in china
    2.muslims get really narky about it
    3.china starts seeing suiside bombers
    4.China retaliates by doing what israel are doing in palestine

I wouldnt say he is in tibet though, The tibettan people would sooner rat him up than hide him for the chinese. besides i dont think osama bin ladin and the dalai lama would see eye to eye.

Advertisement