Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Compromise....?

• 01-11-2004 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Slydice cant be gone... iron fist trojan, but surely you could just reprimand those that crossed the line? anyone with me on this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I don't follow, enlighten me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Twas time for that thread to die gracefully. It's not gone, simply closed. Far from the iron fist, I've actually given people the benefit of the doubt, and I'm sure they realise this.

Feel free to start again, but beware of the limits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

ah thats ok, much appreciated!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Well I'll be honest if all the twats hadn't posted half naked women it would've been sweet, people must have been having a very slow afternoon in work.

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

but the other half wasnt naked !!!

• Advertisement

this is one of the rare cases in life where one half is enough im afraid..... the glass is definitely half empty in this case....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

All I can think of is one of the pictures involved a dildo, I guess that's crossing the line somewhat.

i missed that one.... i thought it was the one of a chick gettin tonguey with another chicks nips, courtesy of sprinkles....??

It was a cheerleader picture. I won't say any more. It had the potential to snowball, it needed to be snipped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    All I can think of is one of the pictures involved a dildo, I guess that's crossing the line somewhat.

Yeah that picture is still up, i just saw it, nice one sprinkles :rolleyes:
    Also reactor, was that little hat always in your sig??

;)

• Advertisement

There's no little hat. None. :cool:

Poor Sprinkles I tried hard not to lay the blame on his doorstep, but sure if it wasn't him, it would've been someone else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Trojan wrote:
    Feel free to start again, but beware of the limits.
    7.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    There's no little hat. None. :cool:
    I could do with some headgear myself...if you smell what im cookin :D

wuhooo, smoke-me-a-kipper jumps in the deep end guns a blazin'! lets go peeps! :D

True story: I used to supervising one evening a week in a city centre youth club. Whenever we had to create a new rule for the kids (due to them causing some sort of trouble) they immediately took it upon themselves to find out exactly where the boundaries lay, then started pushing and pushing, often finding themselves in trouble.

Oftentimes we had to impose much stricter rules than we'd have preferred, simply because the kids didn't know when to leave it alone.

and the moral of the story is???????????????????

It doesn't have morals, it's just a story about what happened one time in band camp. Interpret it as you may.

so ye just add more rules when the old ones are broken ok got ya!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Suddenly I feel thirsty :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

4.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

god dammit smak! i think i know her..

yea please

Advertisement