Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New necroscope out

Options
  • 05-05-1999 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

Brian Lumley's latest is now shipping from amazon uk, just got mine this mornin.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Woohoo!

My order is going into Easons Today!

smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Oh man don't bother, this book prolly won't see Easons shelve's for another 12 - 15 months. For some reason easons never get Lumley hardcovers, ya would be better knockin into forbiden planet, or better yet order it at amazon.co.uk.

BTW I'm about quarter way through....... and it rox.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

hmmm, you were right! BUT they did give me Hodgis Figgis' (sp?) phone number and I ordered it there (2 weeks).

BTW, Paperback is out in June/July.

Hardback is £22 (paper will be about £9 or £10)

neeeeeeeeed it..............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

Wow paperback out in June/July that's gotta be a record for a Lumley book. Hardback works out at about £19 Irish including post from amazon uk. I used to get all my stuff from amazon usa but it took anything from 4-6 weeks to get here surface mail, uk takes about 2/3 days.

BTW I met Brian Lumley once in London, I was just browsin in Forbidden Planet and there was this old man sittin in the corner and this dude goes up to him and says here Brian will you sign this for me. So shank looks over yourmans shoulder and fu[kme if the ol man isn't signing a copy of necroscope, and of course Shank in all his wisdom goes "are you Brian Lumley?.......... no really THE BRIAN LUMLEY" and so forth.

shank1@usa.net
    q2n.quake.ie

Advertisement