Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

helos in san andreas

Options
  • 01-11-2004 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Has anyone found a helicopter yet ( favorite part of VC ) how far in do you have to go. found a helipad but no chopper on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

no but robbed a plane...

How the f**k do you do "wrong side of the tracks"????
    I have tried this mission at least 30 times and cant progress the game any further because I cant get past this mission...

I have done what it says in the walkthroughs and it doesnt work...
    Always one fella left...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Keyzer wrote:
    I have done what it says in the walkthroughs and it doesnt work...
    Always one fella left...
    The game is less than a week old and you are all ready using a walk through :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

always stay as far as possible from the train.

what i mean is

| | | |
    | | | |
    | | | | * you
    | | | |

the | | reposents the tracks the * is you. it took me about 4 attempts to do it.

Rabies wrote:
    The game is less than a week old and you are all ready using a walk through :rolleyes:

Point being??
    I have tried the god damn mission about 60 times and I checked the walkthru for that mission and that mission alone...
    Why am I explaining myself anyway...

did it... thanks for the advice....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Luckily i had alreayd been down that dirt road on a police bike so i knew when i seen it , it would come into the game at some stage, Superb level did it easily enough. For fun try land on the train by jumping the steps at the 1st station you pass i made it but overshot the train and took out 2 hoods. got run over by train then but funny nonetheless.

kdjac

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Yep, spoiler ahead
    After doing a few missions for Jizzy in San Fierro, you go with Carlos Medez (I think that's his name) to rescue one of his guys who's been thrown in the back of a van. You end up at the easter bay airport. Near the end of the runway nearest the airport there's a kind of tunnel that takes you over to where the hangers and things are. There's a heli just to the left of the furthest row of hangers (as you look out of the tunnel with your back facing the main runway). You can also get there with a fast bike by jumping from near Easter Bay Chemicals over the bit of water. There's a few planes around aswell but they're all locked. Just for fun try flying over the aircraft carrier north of the airport/docks to see what happens

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Private Joker

Thanks stevenmu! I have a good bit to go yet, I tried the aeroplane and flew over to san fiero but as anyone who tried that without unlocking it will know that the flight wasn't the longest in history.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

KdjaC wrote:
    Luckily i had alreayd been down that dirt road on a police bike so i knew when i seen it , it would come into the game at some stage, Superb level did it easily enough. For fun try land on the train by jumping the steps at the 1st station you pass i made it but overshot the train and took out 2 hoods. got run over by train then but funny nonetheless.

kdjac

fiist time i did that mission i crashed the bike. smoke went airborne and landed on the roof and drove off into the distance. obviously this is not meant to happen as i got a mission failed and smoke telling me that all i had to do was keep up with the train even though he was half way across the island :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Butros

Hi All,

Just for anyone who hasnt copped it yet the cheats from Vice City work on San Andreas. The armour cheat also gives you 250,000 dollars, nice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cheats dont win

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ro_chez

They're on www.gtawh.com

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Thanks stevenmu! I have a good bit to go yet, I tried the aeroplane and flew over to san fiero but as anyone who tried that without unlocking it will know that the flight wasn't the longest in history.
    Ah, you probably already know the bit about the carrier so.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Private Joker

stevenmu wrote:
    Ah, you probably already know the bit about the carrier so.

Yep! Found out the hard way.

Advertisement