Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Right, LISTEN UP MAGGOTS

• 01-11-2004 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭

Monty's rules still apply. There will be no change of policy. The same rules will apply as regards polls, post count and soccer threads.

This forum is busy. As such, we reserve the right to ban at discretion, without warning, as Monty has done in the past.

If you get a warning, count yourself lucky. That means I like you.

I'm going to merge all of Monty's stickies together, clean it up a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Are new a mod? News to me.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Indeed, me too.

I wonder if anyone here actually bothers with the "report a post" feature. Easily the single best tool in the moderator toolbox.

So, eh, yeah USE THE REPORT A POST FEATURE*

*Where applicable obviously. Using it at random will get you banned :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

where is it applicable?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

And I for one welcome our new moderating overlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted user I could be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

woops. locked.

Applicable? Like when you want to report a post that's em...unsavoury.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement