Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What to do with Opel Astra?

Options
  • 01-11-2004 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

I have a 94 Opel Astra in my yard. The Nct is out on it and it has slight damage to drivers door and side. Theres 87k on clock and engine still runs after jumpstart . I would like to get rid of it but so far have been told it would cost me to get it taken away.
    I would imagine there is someone out looking for a car like this for parts or whatever.
    But I'd like to hear anyones ideas on what I could do to get some return from it :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 2oddsox

:confused: simple. put it in buy and sell under "freebies" or "damaged-repairables" sections. because your right.. there probably is someone out there who would make use of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

The short term car park at the airport seems to be a popular option.

Either that or a lot of people realised they had nothing to come for when they landed in Mallorca.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

I'll gladly take it off your hands...

PM sent...

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Dearg Doom

Sorry lads what I meant was I would like to get something in return for the car surely its worth something,cash or maybe trade for something. Otherwise its the bottom of the garden for it

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Dearg Doom

Sorry about poor quality pics,but this is the beast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Body's not in the best of nic...I'd say you'll be likely to pay to have it shifted...or it'll make a lovely garden feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

where are you living?

Advertisement