Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing from indigo subscription to eircom bb, can I still be x@indigo.ie

Options
  • 01-11-2004 11:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

I had a indigo subscription using normal 56k dialup. I am now using eircom BB and am going to cancel the indigo subscription. I am currently still receiving emails to x@indigo.ie
    When I cancel the subscription will I loose this email address? I have found if I send a mail to x@gofree.indigo.ie I still receive it in outlook. In my account settings it says it is a POP3 account with incoming mail from mail.indigo.ie
    I have not yet registered with eircom BB which mentions signing up for new email addresses, will this over-ride my current setup in outlook if I do register a new email address?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

Moved over to Nets/Comms.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭mamolian

hmm its quite possible you may loose access to that email address.
    If you've cancled your subscription with Indigo, they may have a policy to delete old accounts.. only way to be sure of course is to contact them.
    (which may speed up the process, so its upto you.)

Continue to use it i say :) and should you loose access, well at least you had an inkling this was going to happen sooner or later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭tea

You should be able to transfer your indigo email to be part of your eircom broadband account. They'll send out a form to do this if you ask for it.

Advertisement