Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with editing blog templates

Options
  • 01-11-2004 11:37pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I suppose this is the best forum for this question!

Basically I know some html, but thats about it. I got a friend to try and make me a blog template but given his knowledge of html and only html it didnt really work out as was planned (although he did do his best). Basically I'm trying to figure out how to do it myself by messing around with a set blogger template or something like that, but because its usually CSS I cant even do simple things like put up a background image etc.

Can anyone help me out here, perhaps direct me to a site that will show me the basics of CSS without making me get too deep into the whole thing just yet? All I really want to do is move some stuff around (like the whole links sections that would be on the side of a blog) and change some images like the background. Very simple stuff like font types is no bother, but thats about it!!

thanks very much,

flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭talos

You can start from here ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Thanks for that, it's a great help already I've only browsed through it!

flogen

Advertisement