Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IGN review killzone and...

Options
  • 02-11-2004 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭

The words 'bog standard' spring to mind.
    Seems like a rental more than a purchase. Another example of sony and OPS2 mag hyping games up to levels that they could never hope to reach.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/561/561669p1.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

it is bog-standard from what i plyed in the demo. graphics are poor even for ps2.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Wow, that was hyped for some time. I'll give it a go at the Playstation Experience and see what all the hoop-la was about.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Interesting, I hoped it was going to be better. Maybe if it came out last year it would have been in a better position.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Was just reading around the web and it seems that IGN did not review the final build only a review build, with most faults wiped out in the final version.

Proof here but more especially here

The story continues....

Advertisement