Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Brin

Options
  • 20-06-1999 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭

just in case you haven't read the uplift series or the postman. you should, just finished them, echellent stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

the Postman? wasn't that the really, really crap film with mr. Kevin (I'm hip and deep and meaningful) Costner??

If David Brin is the guy that wrote Sundiver and that book with the Zolt (alien spiderlike things that kick the crap out of earth) then he's pretty good.

hmmm, anyone remember a series called 'In other worlds ' or something like that. About people 'catching light' and ending up in another dimension. Interesting stuff...

J.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

You're thinking of A.A.Atanasio. I urge anyone who likes SF to read his books. Especially Radix. It's the most way out and brilliant SF I've ever read.

M

Advertisement