Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm such a dumb ass! 9800pro question

Options
  • 02-11-2004 3:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Ok, heres the story, I killed my old 9800pro a few months ago. I finaly got the money to get a new one. But like a ticko I got all excited when it came to the apartment. So I put on the water cooler. I looked at the core and its a R360 (yay I said to my-self, I can mod it to an XT) but like the fool that I am. I forgot to see what ram is on it. Does anyone else have a connect 3d 9800pro with 128megs of ram and the code c3d 6033 with a R360 core? If so, what ram is on it? Oh an I am not to lazy to take off the water block... I just dont want to brake this one as well seeing as it working! Or if any one knows a web site with what the memory is that would be great! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Try here .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

Yeah, found that earlier, but it doesn't tell me the maker of the ram on the board :(

I might just take it apart again tomorrow if I have the time. Unless someone knows and tells me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

look for a tool called RADLINKER that tells you what memory you have

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

hmmm... I got RADLINKER last night as I was reading up on the mod. But I can't see where it has what memory I have?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭jabaroon

sutty,

How did you smash your gfx card?..I just got an x800 and an innovatek watercooling block. Havent fitted it yet, but am willing to learn from your mistakes!!!!!!!

Jab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,648 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

u could have bought a 9800XT in the first place ! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

jabaroon wrote:
    sutty,

How did you smash your gfx card?..I just got an x800 and an innovatek watercooling block. Havent fitted it yet, but am willing to learn from your mistakes!!!!!!!

Jab
    Dont attach an athlon xp heatsink and fan to it like i did, lol, or if u do, screw it on without scratching the card, at least ati rma'd it no probs

sutty wrote:
    hmmm... I got RADLINKER last night as I was reading up on the mod. But I can't see where it has what memory I have?
    I reflashed it back to pro under stock speeds ;)

mine shows core and memory

• Registered Users Posts: 14 StOnY_ToNy

get this and install it, it tells you everything you need to know about any hardware connected to your computer http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/?dir=&location=pinformation&langx=en&a=

• Advertisement
Advertisement