Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid-West beers

Options
  • 02-11-2004 4:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Ok i put this idea about in the limerick forum and am trying to find out if there is anyone from outside of the city wishing to come along. Those that have exressed interest in the Limerick city forum needent post here, just people outside limerick

Would be talking sometime in January here, anyone interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

Ok i put this idea about in the limerick forum and am trying to find out if there is anyone from outside of the city wishing to come along. Those that have exressed interest in the Limerick city forum needent post here, just people outside limerick

Would be talking sometime in January here, anyone interested?

Hi Billy

Would love to attend a boards beers!

S

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Nice one

I have some takers in Limerick city already so what I was thinking, there is a thread in the events forum, we could hammer out a suitible date for everyone, (i think that is how it works) that way everyone wouldnt have to read numerous threads.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=2040892&posted=1#post2040892

this is the thread I think we can get together and arrange a date/venue.

Advertisement