Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Bush Drunk?

Options
  • 02-11-2004 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Or on drugs. Some of the recent closeups while he is talking his eyes look glassy. Like someone who is a bit drunk or on drugs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Hobbes wrote:
    Or on drugs. Some of the recent closeups while he is talking his eyes look glassy. Like someone who is a bit drunk or on drugs.
    I'd say he's just tired. After all, he hasn't been allowed to have his two hour afternoon nap for some time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭unme

Hobbes wrote:

Well we do have to give him the benefit of the doubt here... If we did the same amount of travel, speeches, public appearances, etc., etc., as those two guys in the past few weeks, I think we would also have glassy eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

PH01 wrote:
    I'd say he's just tired. After all, he hasn't been allowed to have his two hour afternoon nap for some time.

Is it really TWO hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

unme wrote:
    Well we do have to give him the benefit of the doubt here... If we did the same amount of travel, speeches, public appearances, etc., etc., as those two guys in the past few weeks, I think we would also have glassy eyes.

True but then closeups of Kerry don't have the glazed/glassy eyed look. Serious.. look at them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Hobbes wrote:
    True but then closeups of Kerry don't have the glazed/glassy eyed look. Serious.. look at them.
    Yeah but Bush isn't used to ........ working.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Sleipnir wrote:
    Is it really TWO hours?
    Well two hours is probably an exaggeration, but he's know to be fond of his afternoon nap.
    Anyway, he'll have plenty of time to sleep after today when he joins the ranks of the ex-presidents
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

PH01 wrote:
    Well two hours is probably an exaggeration, but he's know to be fond of his afternoon nap.

And you know how cranky kids can get without their afternoon nap...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

PH01 wrote:
    Anyway, he'll have plenty of time to sleep after today when he joins the ranks of the ex-presidents
    ;)

Yeah, it's a hard life shmoozing with rich folks and playing golf all day. I'm sure he'll adjust just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

You all seem to forget that Bush is a child of Satan. They tend to have strange eyes, being borne of the Devil and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

Dr. Loon wrote:
    You all seem to forget that Bush is a child of Satan. They tend to have strange eyes, being borne of the Devil and all that.

pls stop insulting satan, i know he is the devil and all, but even he deserves better than that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Memnoch wrote:
    pls stop insulting satan, i know he is the devil and all, but even he deserves better than that!

Don't get me wrong. Satan isn't happy that he bore this idiot for a Son, but he's done an okay job at fúckin up the world so far. So he's content enough.

Advertisement