Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to Kilkenny!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

99 here, blimmeh you're old :P

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

My, I've hit a nerve haven't I. Go look up the local government act.

http://193.178.1.79/ZZA37Y2001S10.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

No CBS people on here then :|

Kilkenny IS a city in that it has a Royal Charter as such, of course its froma foriegn king, but we'll not mention that

it IS also a city in that a city can be defined as a town with a Cathedral
    we have two :)

Its not sadly a city is some bureucratic sense, which makes me wonder, we celebration it as Irelands medieval capital, preserve ancient building locate the Heritage centre here, and then decide its "not a city"

Nice to see all the SKC guys can have some good memories of goin' to that place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭boomdogman

Stuff your acts Victor: KIlkenny is a city and we are not changing our minds!

Class of '99? What are children doing up at this hour? And in here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 bretso

now now ppl! lets not start this argument about kilkenny! i get it a lot in Waherford (aka BlaaLand) :p

of course Kilkenny is a city! it always will be! its just those snobs in Dublin that think the only sity in ireland is dublin! yeah right! :confused:

anyone class of '00 SKC?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭boomdogman

00? AH! How come its all so YOUNG? Are there no responsible adults using the boards?? HELP!

Advertisement