Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Diamond Age....

Options
  • 18-08-1999 9:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea where I could find a copy of Neal Stephenson's "The Diamond Age"? Forbidden Planet seemed like my best bet, but turned out not to have it (and I'm not risking their Crap Ordering System (TM) again). Thoughts anyone?

Cheers,
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

try the flying pig bookshop in temple bar rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭shank

The Diamond age reeks, his other stuff is much better, Zodiac was pretty good. I only had a lend of Diam. age otherwise I would give it to you. Btw tell Dave that cd he gave me was missing an important file on 1 of the progs so I'll be up over the weekend prolly.

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I have it, if you want I'll throw it in the post (I'm long since finished with it).

The book is good, but I got the impression there was supposed to be a sequel.

Snow Crash is very good, and I'm currently reading Cryptonomicon.

Advertisement