Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Every dead thing

Options
  • 25-08-1999 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

If your into crime/thrillers etc. check out this book www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0340728973/qid=935584506/sr=1-1/026-7004480-0112261 it's one of those books that is stacked up in Eason's at a knocked down price. I usually try to avoid any books by Irish authors but my wife bought it and told me it was worth readin and it is, really well written.

An interesting thing on the back cover, say's if you don't think this book is as terrifying as "silence of the Lambs" return it for a full refund.....cool, so 1 book on it's way back as I'm a mean ******* smile.gif.

shank@quake.ie
    news.quake.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

You stingy ba$tard!! smile.gif My personal recommendation atm goes to FadeOut by Patrick Tilley, an SF/Thriller. Unputdownable, as only about 83 million other books have been described.

Advertisement