Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

hideous ford focus!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

Very true x - Ive only spent 50 quid outta that total on the engine (total doesnt include servicing and parts of course) That 50 was an air filter which is just better for the engine, no real difference in speed - maybe 2 or 3 horses. Not noticable at the throttle.

Its a 95 car, passes the NCT every time like clockwork. How many rep mobiles can boast that?

I love the car, i treat it well, it serves me better. Dont regret a penny that Ive spent!!

@DoctorEdgeWild - Have you got any pics of the cinq? Sounds interesting. I'd like to have a gander.

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

I just saw this and it reminded me of this thread. This is not the infamous focus by any chance? :)

http://www.deevys.com/carstyling.htm

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

ack, its another American Focus. Their letting the side down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,978 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

dcGT wrote:
    @DoctorEdgeWild - Have you got any pics of the cinq? Sounds interesting. I'd like to have a gander.

DC.

No pics of it in its current state. I will do soon - Ill post them up if this thread is still going. Dont expect too much though - there are hundreds of better cars than mine on Irish streets.

However, hers a list of my mods so far in case anyone is interested,

Stil Auto alloys 13'', Twin centre exit outward rolled exhaust, TRX II Deep mesh fibreglass front and rear bumper, Abarth sideskirts, Air Filter, Boot lip spoiler, de badged, de locked and flushed tailgate, lowered 35mm.

FFWD Motorsport

You can see the sort of nice bodykits on here - mine included.

My cinq could probably pass by without alot of people noticing it but I get a great reaction from most people. How could you hate a cinq?

BTW, the majority of the money spent goes on painting and fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

DoctorEdgeWild, I havent got any pic of the Accord, I only started taking pics of my cars since I got the integra, cos I never really mod the cars much before, I had the Accord Chipped and lowered with uprated breaks thats pretty much it back then! it was 6 yrs ago when I had the Accord!

I had a Bimmer completely flushed too with flip paint, that car wasnt mod for power at all and I didnt have the M3 kit on it since it aint an M3! but got the M3 mirrors! I post a pic soon if I can find it! BB offline for few weeks upgrading for higher speed, only on 56k now till then, dont like that long wait of uploading!

Engine mod normally keeps you a little more value than just style mod, well if I was buying a car, and its got everything modded, I wont pay for the style as thats not something I can use and feel the difference but I give a little more for the car with added power as I can feel the difference!

dahamsta the road really sux, I had coilover on the integra and i had to put in a new set 6 months after coz they were gone by then!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pneuromancer

decbuck wrote:

That's a US Focus though with the indicators in the front grille. Probably a 2litre, cause those americans can't drive anything with a small engine.

I'd love to drive a Smart car in the states for the laugh.

Advertisement