Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Waestrel a pretentious twat? Have Your Say!

• 02-11-2004 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭

heh heh heh...

This'll amuse me briefly... :D:p:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

i think the real question that should be asked is "is Waestrel a very bad attempt at a troll account or do people think his annoying level of stupidity means he is actually a good troll?" i would go with the former as his attempts at trolls are sad and obvious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Well theres a common thread in the clothing and pagan threads and its concievable that such a person exists with those views (especially in college) but then I wander over to the CCCP thread, emm, hmm, troll. Still would starting a thread calling someone a twat not be a risky move, mod or no mod?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Shaque attack

Well theres a common thread in the clothing and pagan threads and its concievable that such a person exists with those views (especially in college) but then I wander over to the CCCP thread, emm, hmm, troll. Still would starting a thread calling someone a twat not be a risky move, mod or no mod?
    true personal abuse isn't wise/tolerated on boards but then again the man makes a good point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If what he posts are the views of a real person, than making a thread calling him a twat isn't fair.
    If it is a troll account, then a mod needs to deal with that.
    IE. This board could do with a mod...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

What does it matter? My opinion is that he's just some bored student killing time, his trolls aren't of brilliant quality though. I wish he would come up with more interesting ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

pagan thread and its concievable that such a person exists with those views.

I dunno theres something about someone associating Pagans and wearing black with satanism that seems just too patheticaly stupid.Although perhaps a mod would be a good idea particularily with that crap CCCP thread raging away that or the invention of the internet eye stabbing device Dr.Loon mentioned on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

NO NO NO. We're college students, we dont want mods and figures of authority! :b
    There have been what, one troll and one spammy thread; which was locked so there is somebody looking over the place (albeit in the shadows).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

If my healthy Catholic upbringing hadn't shown me the evils of cynicism, I might think Seb himself is trolling over a troll. Gosh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Pretentious would be a compliment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

If my healthy Catholic upbringing hadn't shown me the evils of cynicism, I might think Seb himself is trolling over a troll. Gosh!

Damn, you foiled my evil plan. Bugger. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

this thread doesn't really have a purpose does it?

locked till I'm pmed with a real good reason for opening it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement