Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM Stacker owners - Would you buy the case again?

Options
  • 02-11-2004 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

Howdy

Im about to upgrade to a CoolerMaster Stacker case. Now Iv read reviews and all seem positive but would like some feed back from normal users of said case.

Would you buy it again knowing now what you kow about it?

What dont you like about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

its very nice case, good airflow and plenty of space, I like it!

only thing I dont like but getting use to it is the size of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Aye it's a fantastic case, one of the best i ever bought, perfect for watercooling rigs of any size id say.The only bad things ''nothing major'' is that the front drivebays are a bit stiff to take off, but sure it's not like you'd be doing it very often, and the weight of the fekkin thing when theres a full WC rig in it.prolly over 30kg id say. :eek: not the best for bringing to lan's.

CC

oh yea you should feel the weight of mine with 6 HDDs in it plus all the other stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

same ere i love the case..but i have the same little problems these 2 do, the damn weight and sheer size (im getting roped into a lan at uni soon..thats going to be fun :eek: )

and the front panels are damn hard to take off i fear scratching my front blue bit

but all in all cost me £130 with a window and if my pc got nicked tomorrow and i had to rebuild id certainly buy the case again, its quality! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

ViperVenoM wrote:
    same ere i love the case..but i have the same little problems these 2 do, the damn weight and sheer size (im getting roped into a lan at uni soon..thats going to be fun :eek: )

and the front panels are damn hard to take off i fear scratching my front blue bit

but all in all cost me £130 with a window and if my pc got nicked tomorrow and i had to rebuild id certainly buy the case again, its quality! :D

after seeing yours and combat-cows ive decided to go mad and buy one ..the same as yours with the blue and the side windowpanel ..so if anyone out there has a credit card and is willing to order it for me ill galdly fix them up with a few bob for themselfs for the hassle of ordering it ... :D and off course and the delivery charges and so on so if anyone an this forum is interested in doing this for me let me know ..pm..me ....ive done this with a few of the lads on the forum already and all have been happy ....that other case "u2ufo" wont go near the desk i have .....

• Advertisement

ViperVenoM wrote:
    if my pc got nicked tomorrow and i had to rebuild id certainly buy the case again, its quality! :D

mind tell me where its at so I can nick it easier, lol :D

dubdvd wrote:
    after seeing yours and combat-cows ive decided to go mad and buy one ..the same as yours with the blue and the side windowpanel ..so if anyone out there has a credit card and is willing to order it for me ill galdly fix them up with a few bob for themselfs for the hassle of ordering it ... :D

id do it m8 but thanks to my own stacker my cards at its limit now ...and i cant pay it off because i spent all my loan on my pc...d'oh next payment january..if i can just hold out!

and yooouuuu! your pc is better than mine and you want to nick mine!...thats just greedy
    :p

cant even do an insurance job as i dont think it comes under the house insurance :eek: ...so...er...nah i dont like my other comps if this goes ill be lost ill keep it ta ;)

you never say you have enough you know what I mean :D

lol :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Cheers lads, guess Im joining the Stacker club lol.

Gonna get it off Dabs.com as there shipping to Ireland is only a fiver :D

• Advertisement

sweet ..you will love it! :D

Advertisement