Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much does a tiler cost?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

Got kitchen floor tiled recently, paid €12 per square yard (experienced Irish guy, Clare area). Did a good job, took up a few old tiles for no extra cost. I provided all supplies (as I have a building account with suppliers) plus some tea and sandwiches. He also did some levelling beforehand for a small extra charge, not a difficult task.

• Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭M.J.M.C

Paddy nice pictures

I think to sum up, either do it yourself OR if you are getting someone in,
    Get someone who is qualified, insured pays tax see references etc.

There are good hard working people out there don't take the work from them when they are the most deserving.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 318 ✭✭brendankelly

So I take it price was the only reason that you hired him. Did he have insurance or did that not matter? Served his apprenticeship? References or i'll chance it? Paying taxes or VAT? Think I know the answers but i'm sure you did too. Chancers on both sides of the fence here.

A couple of chancers means 2 chancers. Would they be the guy that plastered the shower area and the guy that painted the shower area??.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

dobbin wrote: »
    Hi there give start to finish a call they tiled my bathroom, kitchen and did all the plumbing. there No is. 014420752

Brilliant 1st post there.

PMSL at these newbies and their 1st posts......:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

dobbin wrote: »
    Hi there give start to finish a call they tiled my bathroom, kitchen and did all the plumbing. there No is. 014420752
    Brilliant...ama ring them right now and ask them what kinda sandwiches they'd like.
    PS can they walk my dog too?

• Advertisement
Advertisement