Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHen have they done it so bad all you could do is smile

Options
  • 02-11-2004 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

when at any point has your child done something so bad so wrong that it should make you so mad,and all you could do was smile at them and tell them how much you love then
    eventually that is...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Bessacadia

When my eldest son was 6 he was in the loo at school and set off the fire alarm - he broke the glass panel and pressed the button.
    The whole school, and the adjoining one had to be evacuated, about 750 kids all converged in the playground, fire engines, sirens, the works.
    During assembly the following morning, the headteacher asked who did it, and my baby stood up and said *I did* in front of everyone!
    When questioned, he said *It said break me (on the glass) so I did, to see what would happen*
    He had no idea it would set off the alarm! When he left to go next door to the juniors, along with his final school report came the broken panel of glass as a reminder!

Advertisement