Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tuesday

• 02-11-2004 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or is Tuesday the worst day of the week. Friday is so far off, you don't have the excuse that "its Monday", and its dark outside!

I think I need to make tuesday a drinking night. Reckon it would catch on?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

I think there are thousands of Irish ould fellas that are way ahead of you :D

flogen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Tuesday-Night-Pint-Night?

I used to have Tuesday-Night-Pint-Night but it went away :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

i agree!

i'm defo experiencing deja vu here.....was there another thread just like this today....or something!! :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

not likely but try! tuesday aint so bad for me cos its always followed by a half day wednesday and sure by then your half way through the week! sorted! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Man I hate Tuesdays. It's one of those days where you realise that you spend the whole week staring at the clock in school/work waiting for Friday and then you only really have Saturday to enjoy because on Sunday you have school/work the next day where you will spend the whole week staring at the clock waiting for Friday but you can only really enjoy Saturday and you realise that your life is one pointless meaningless loop that is occaisionly interrupted by something small and trivial.

Damn Tuesdays depress me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement