Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

identity

• 02-11-2004 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

anyone seen this with john cusack and ray liotta? just watched it and was failry impressed.. very unpredicatable i thought,, especially the end!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭doh.ie

newband wrote:
    anyone seen this with john cusack and ray liotta? just watched it and was failry impressed.. very unpredicatable i thought,, especially the end!

I remember quite enjoying this. The whole mystery of the guests and the unusual narrative style at the start was quite impressive. If it was begging for you to try to solve or second guess the ending, it might have been more effective, but at least it wasn't obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Vamp IRL

Enjoyed this film a lot. John Cusack is great Just look at Grosse Point Blank :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I wouldn't say it's unpredictable, I spotted the ending a mile off. Still enjoyed it though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,067 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Thought it was very very good. Didnt expect it either !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Excellent film - thought the ending was very clever!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

I watched it because of John Cusack - unfortunatly I spotted the ending from the begining which spoiled it for me, unlike Donnie Darko where the ending is also obvious from the begining but which you can watch again. Would watch Identity again for Cusack only...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭shiv

It has to be said John Cusack is a major advantage to this film, or any film for that matter ;) I will say I think it's a new and creative way of dealing with MPD or whatever the new term is these days. Very moving, and ultimately sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I really enjoyed this movie and must say I didn't see that ending coming at all. Cusack was great in it, but Liotta was the main star of the movie in my opinion- he's absolutely gifted in every movie he's in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Normally I spot the ending coming from miles off - this time out I must admit I didn't see it coming at all.

Very good - though not a classic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Absolutly loved it to be honest.
    Brilliant twist at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Figured out the twist just by reading the synopsis but really enjoyed the film. It's presented pretty well and Liotta is great and very menacing. Liked the shock final seconds

Advertisement