Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a new purchase

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭Canaboid

Excel,

No offense right but in every post you make you come across as "I'm very much right and everyone else is very wrong" and then you ramble on and on with no real coherency and mention authors like Hemmingway as if this is enough to convince us of your point. It doesn't, it just confuses me. Prefixing these comments with "just a question, but" is not an effective way of compensating for the style/attitude you post with.

And finally.... I am truly sorry for the following cheap shot but I just can't help myself.

-How can someone who fancies themselves as a bit of a literatti not know the meaning of "digress" ?

Like I said I couldn't resist smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

roflmo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

lol, just read through this thread, glad to see there's someone else in the world who got asked if they were on drugs after handing in essays in school... Among other things! There was me thinking I was being dark and creative, and my teacher thinking I was on depressants tongue.gif

One of these days I'll actually write a short story in which the principal characters survive, honest smile.gif

Advertisement