Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Webmaster for IrelandOffline.org

Options
  • 02-11-2004 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

Since the Committee is snowed under with other IrelandOffline work we need a webmaster to look after the website.

No pay, no glory and me as a boss. If you still want to do it, post here or pm me with your skills. To start, the work is just going to be doing some updates/keeping the content fresh. Things like posting up the newsletters, press releases and linking to stories where IrelandOffline was involved.

We may in time decide to do an entire rebuild of the site but we don't have the time now.

So, volunteers please ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

I've offered already, ages ago .. still stands. I can't invent content, but given any content.. I can have it up.

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Cryos

hi damien.m

Im a firm supporter of IrelandOffline's cause, and am a regular reader of your articles. Past web design expirence and Content Management System expirence also. i would be glad to vollenteer anything to Ireland offline.

Blitz
    Livewire Web Services

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭tck

I can offer my assistance to look after it if your stuck..

or just take out eircom as a whole, either way is fine by me!

Advertisement