Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Office Space

• 02-11-2004 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Anybody see this movie??
    Directed by Mike Judge(Beavis & Butthead)

I watched it 3 times in a week so I could get my friends to watch it, and they loved it!!

Gary Cole is brilliant as Mr. Lumbergh. And Milton gets shi**ed on at work but gets revenge. Can't say much more, it has to be seen.

If you have not seen it, GET IT!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

I've seen it many times, your right it is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

Is that the one were they destroy the printer with hardcore gangster rap in the background and jenifer anniston is in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Indeed it is, Juggalo.

But in spite of Jennifer Aniston, it is indeed an excellent film.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Never heard of it - I presume its out on dvd? Is it old?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Lol it's a classic alright.

Yeah.. I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and watch it, mmkay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Decent flick alright. Didnt think it was a funny as some of ye obviously, but its well worth watching once at least :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Never heard of it - I presume its out on dvd? Is it old?
    Made in 1999 and play.com have it for £5.99 so, given the enthusiastic response here from a bunch of posters whose opinons are mostly trustworthy, I just might pick it up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Fusion251

"And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire."

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaa classic film!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Riiiiiight...I'm gonna need you to come in ...saaaturday......yeeaahhhhh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hehehehe class movie, reminded me of a few places I worked.

Check the sig out ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

As long as we're throwing quotes in... I just kinda space out for about an hour...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Juggalo

You could kind of say it's a live action version of dilbert. Small comparisons tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

as it is described...

i didn't think was very good or funny at all, run of the mill,

it has more noteworthiness because it delves into an area of life alot of us are involved in, but i didn't think it was good movie at all, at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭clearz

Could not find it in any video store for years. Once I got broadband it was one of the first things I downloaded. Class film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Really great film up to the point where they plan that bank account scam. After that it's just so-so. Me suspects that was just a tacked on 'studio ending'. Either way it was a pity and as such it's certainly not worthy of its cult status IMHO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

Brilliant movie, loved the printer sequence and the snappy breakdancing that follows, if memory serves correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

"F**king 'A' man"

My fav film, no question.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,329 ✭✭✭Ardent

That is so weird! A friend gave it to me and I watched it on Saturday night with the girlfriend. We were in knots laughing, especially the bits with Milton. Reading the quotes in this thread is making me laugh!

Very good film. Half funny as hell, half depressing - it eerily satires my life.

Advertisement