Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHP Courses

Options
  • 02-11-2004 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi does anyone know of anywhere in Dublin or throughout the country where i can do one of those sort of crash courses in PHP and SQL. I believe they are very intense courses normally running for a number of days.

I am finishing college next may for good and i wish to do one of these courses before i head out looking for work. Anyone help?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭fizzy

hi divine,
    tbh i think that through doing your final shopping website project, you will learn a lot more than you would on a crash course so you could be wasting your money as they're often very expensive...
    i think employers tend to be a lot more impressed by a college qualification and portfolios of past work than these types of courses anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

of course if you know php you can always go for certification with these guys

http://www.zend.com/store/education/certification/pearson_vue.php

Advertisement