Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too much res

Options
  • 03-11-2004 2:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Maybe you can help me out, I have a new dell xps laptop, p4 3.4 HT, with a 15.4 wide screen.

Its a pretty slick machine, one of the fastest I have ever worked on.

The colours and display is brilliant it comes with a res of 1920 by 1200 the system looks perfect at this res however webpages are way too small.

When I go to a lower res the webpages look fine however the system looks a tiny bit off (menus etc..) I am guessing this is because of the wide screen

I have a radeon 128 mbit card in this, anyone have any experience with the xps laptop? I am not too sure if they are on sale in Europe yet.

Also out of the box, images look a bit blury in IE however look fine in firefox?

Advertisement