Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burn in hell america

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Gizzard wrote:
    You fking morons, how in hell could more people vote for the monkey bush again this time

Well America deserves to burn in the hell its created now, country full 51% of right wing rednecks

I cannot believe how stupid the americans are. At least Bush probably can't do as much damage in his next 4 years as the most powerful man in the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

pork99 wrote:
    The American people have been asked whether they prefer killing foetuses or Arabs. They chose Arabs.

come on thats a joke, do you honestly believe that?

On the one hand they want to remove abortion because ALL LIFE IS SACRED

on the other hand its

OKAY to kill MUSLIMS

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

por wrote:
    Well said ionapaul, I agree 100%. Now before anyone throws another stone, please step out of the glass house.

I hate those stupid yanks and this stupid intenet thing they developed........

i don't have a right to vote for the irish govt. So i have every right to throw stones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭thejollyrodger

fúck no one here is holding back in what they think about the U.S.A elections :D Its early days yet but I think it looks like 4 more years of the same. I hope bush sorts the economy out this time and doesnt invade another EYE RAQ.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

So I quote planet of the apes
    George Taylor : YOU MANIACS. YOU BLEW IT UP. DAMN YOU. GOD DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL.

Maybe Bush is the reason why the world ends up being run by apes, actually hang on, if he wins we'll have a monkey in power in the US again :mad:
    fúck no one here is holding back in what they think about the U.S.A elections :D Its early days yet but I think it looks like 4 more years of the same. I hope bush sorts the economy out this time and doesnt invade another EYE RAQ.

Nah he'll properly just start a war with..... ah China?
    In fairness before the last election I said Bush would have a war while he was in power and he did'ent fail me
    He started right away with trying to piss of China over that spyplane thing
    I guess he thinks wars are good for the economy

god help us all of this ****en muppet wins again,
    god help the entire world!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Beruthiel wrote:
    today is a very sad day and the thoughts of 4 more years of this man in power makes me shudder, I'm disgusted

Why?
    Why don't you despair at the man in power in this country?
    Why don't you despair about the fools ruining this country, making ridiculous mistakes and cockups year in year out? Our own government are a bunch of corrupt, lying halfwit gangsters.

This election has no impact to Ireland, econmically or politcally,

Kerry was a moron anyway, and just because he was the only opponent doesn't he had a right win - better the devil you know etc.

Are you American? If not, then why do you give a s**t?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Keysar

All these wars that bush is getting going is causing the price of oil to go up dramatically.

When the price of oil goes up , everything else goes up in price. so Ireland does feel the affects of a US election.

Look at how much progress was made with the Irish peace process when Bill Clinton became president.

The result of an american election has more of an affect on this country that you might think.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Keyzer wrote:
    Why?
    Why don't you despair about the fools ruining this country, making ridiculous mistakes and cockups year in year out? Our own government are a bunch of corrupt, lying halfwit gangsters.

[EDIT]

Are you American? If not, then why do you give a s**t?

Right lets get started here..
    Your a thick sh*t!

Here are the reasons why most of the world (except you obviously!) care if the other muppet (Bush) gets into power
    - Bush has basically NO foreign policy
    - Bush starts unfounded wars "Kill the Terrorists" "I want them dead or alive"
    - Most of the world hates Bush (see my first point)

We may not be American but this muppet affects us all, after all whats another war?!
    thankfully you don't
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Cabaal wrote:
    Your a thick sh*t!

No need for personal insults, he's entitled to his opinion, no matter how much you don't like it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Cabaal wrote:
    Your a thick sh*t!

Here are the reasons why most of the world (except you obviously!) care if the other muppet (Bush) gets into power

We may not be American but this muppet affects us all, after all whats another war?!
    thankfully you don't

Here Here !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ixoy wrote:

Having said that, I hardly want the country to burn in Hell... that's just being silly...

wait a sec.... I thought america WAS hell.....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Keyzer wrote:
    Why?

You are soooo wrong. Do you not think other countries invest in the US? For I see some Canadian companies are either pulling out of the US or changing how they do business because of Bushes policies make it too much trouble to do business there.

Likewise with investments. The US$ is worth a lot less now, so any investments in the US loose money over time. It will be worth it more when the $ stabilizes or comes back (more profit for non-US people) but at the moment its going down the toilet.

But what this win does is basically green light Bushs actions for the last four years as a good thing. So all bets will be off which scares the crap out of me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Nuadha

You can have a look at the plain ignorance of the people that re-elected Bush (presuming he's in) here. The comments would put the frightners on you. Though have a look at the review by Ann Lesters on this page for the epitome of the phrase "Fools rush in". Kinda sums up Bush's regime.

Cabaal wrote:
    Your a thick sh*t!

thankfully you don't

Thats a really mature response.
    I am entitled to my opinion and so are you so whats the point in insulting me?

Anyway, yes Bush is stupid etc. and blah blah blah. I never said I agreed with him getting back in. What gets on my nerves is people here being devastated by this result, when it was obvious he was going to get back in, and more importantly, our own leader (if you want to call him that) is as bad as Bush in regards running a country on the scale of things, scale being the important word in this sentence.

"Most of the world hates Bush" is a really ridiculous statement, thats a reason why he shouldn't have been re-elected?
    Most of the world isn't American and don't vote in the AMERICAN elections.

Billy the Squid commented saying that Bush has done nothing to help the peace process - whats to say Kerry would have done anything either? and in my opinion the peace process in the North is doomed anyway. And our own "Commmander in Chief" is doing nothing either on this matter, when are we going to start sorting our own problems out and stop relying on outsiders to sort out the Northern Conflict.

And yes, petrol prices have gone up, big deal, everything else in this country has gone up i.e food, houses, insurance, drink etc. so I think petrol should be the lower down on the worries there mate.

So, back to my original point, why don't you put your energy into doing something about our own leaders and government instead of blabbing on about Bush getting back in.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Keyzer wrote:
    Why?
    We do despair. Are we only allowed to watch the politics of one country?
    Then why would RTE be showing an uninterrupted CNN feed all morning? The fact is that what the US does, now moreso than ever, affects the entire world. Like or not, America are still a huge player, and their foreign policy, which is what everyone is worried about, has ramifications on our economic and political climate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

The America that is projected to us in the popular media is all based on the north east and west coast states. These are the most liberal and all of which voted for Kerrry. How many of us know anything about the states that seperate the costal states? North and South Dakota, Wyoming, Kentucky, Idaho, anyone? And the south is the bible belt which were always going to be concervative, christian Bush supporters.
    So in essesance the vast swath of Red Neck America have voted in a Red Neck President again. Look at any of the election result maps and just see all that red in the center and south east.
    horray. or should i say yeeeeeeeehaaaaaah.

I think it would be appropiate if the changed the american national anthem to just the Dueling Banjo's music from Deliverence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭pork99

Memnoch wrote:
    come on thats a joke, do you honestly believe that?

Yep, you got it in one - I was joking, nothing like a bit of black humour when the news is bad.

maybe I should have used [ironic][/ironic] tags

national_outlook_map6.gif

The best election coverage

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Keyzer wrote:
    And yes, petrol prices have gone up, big deal, everything else in this country has gone up i.e food, houses, insurance, drink etc. so I think petrol should be the lower down on the worries there mate.
    Actually, it IS a big deal. Oil is one of the fundamental underpinnings of our economy. Oil goes up. Petrol goes up. Hauliers - who deliver all our goods for example - charge more which, in turn, effects ALL prices. Ditto for matters of energy production. That's why it's very high on the list of woes!

Keyzer wrote:
    [EDIT] rant about comparing Ireland to the US, wtf?.

You obviously don't get it do you?
    The elections in the US have much wider implications then just a one man getting into power and running the country into the ground, they affect the world as a whole due to the size of the US actually size and economic :) .
    Changes in the US affect US companies here and there decisions on what they do in Europe and the rest of the world and visa versa.

In the scale of things Ireland affects hardly anything,

Its not simply down to petrol prices, Bush environmental policies are a joke also hell he did'ent give a **** about the Kyoto agreement.

On the world policy of things you say let us stop relaying on outside help with regards to the north, why do you see that as a bad thing Clinton certainly helped the situation.
    Can you say the same for Israel?

Should we just leave Israel and the Palestinians fight it out to the end, after all they shouldn't need to rely on "outside help" they should be able to sort things out themselfs.
    Did you ever think that maybe some situations NEED a third party moderator to sort out a situation?

Anyway since you don't seem to get the whole situation at all I'll end it at this..

seamus wrote:
    We do despair. Are we only allowed to watch the politics of one country?

When did I say you couldn't watch the elections?
    Your missing the point, which was aimed at people saying america should burn in hell etc.
    seamus wrote:
    Then why would RTE be showing an uninterrupted CNN feed all morning? The fact is that what the US does, now moreso than ever, affects the entire world. Like or not, America are still a huge player, and their foreign policy, which is what everyone is worried about, has ramifications on our economic and political climate.

I think every country in the world is showing the election on the news not just Ireland. Yes the foreign policy is something to worry about, but HOW DO YOU KNOW KERRY WOULD HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING? HE COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.

sorry about the caps but people are missing the point.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭cdebru

hey look on the bright side you could be one of the 54million people who voted to get rid of bush.
    imagine having to live in the US for the next 4 years
    imagine waking up to discover you share a country with 58 million gob****es and their in charge
    scary
    makes you glad you were lucky enough not to be american

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Keyzer wrote:
    When did I say you couldn't watch the elections?
    Your missing the point, which was aimed at people saying america should burn in hell etc.
    No, you're missing the point. You say that people should put their energy into complaining about the politicians in this country. WE DO. Obviously you don't read the politics board much.
    HOW DO YOU KNOW KERRY WOULD HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING? HE COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.
    How do you know he wouldn't/won't be better? How do you know what Bush is going to do next if he's elected. If it's anything like the last 4 years, I'd prefer the odds in electing the unknown variable rather than the obvious megalomaniac complex that will persist and grow for the next 4 years.

Keyzer wrote:
    I think every country in the world is showing the election on the news not just Ireland. Yes the foreign policy is something to worry about, but HOW DO YOU KNOW KERRY WOULD HAVE CHANGED ANYTHING? HE COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.

hmm
    I like your logic
    unfortuntaly if I use your logic I get the following....

Ireland is not being run very well by the current man in power/goverment (so you keep saying), but why should people bitch and complain about it since we don't know if Finna Gail, Greens "insert others" would do a better job,
    Surely we should stay with the current goverment, after all other partys could make things worse.
    ;)

Vote Fianna Fail!
    :D

Keyzer wrote:

sorry about the caps but people are missing the point.

It's very hard to imagine anyone could be worse than bush
    unless he dies and cheney takes over

lets all hope nothing happens to bush

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Cabaal has picked up a one week ban for personal attacks.

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Let's just hope Air Force One gets shot down and Cheney crashes the limo on the way to the funeral, and that Americans see sense some day and stop voting Republican.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Gizzard wrote:
    country full 51% of right wing rednecks
    Err what?
    its either full or its 51%, its not both.

My thats some fine tan you got on that there neck of yours...

Cabaal wrote:
    You obviously don't get it do you?
    The elections in the US have much wider implications then just a one man getting into power and running the country into the ground, they affect the world as a whole due to the size of the US actually size and economic :) .
    Changes in the US affect US companies here and there decisions on what they do in Europe and the rest of the world and visa versa.

In the scale of things Ireland affects hardly anything,

Its not simply down to petrol prices, Bush environmental policies are a joke also hell he did'ent give a **** about the Kyoto agreement.

On the world policy of things you say let us stop relaying on outside help with regards to the north, why do you see that as a bad thing Clinton certainly helped the situation.
    Can you say the same for Israel?

Should we just leave Israel and the Palestinians fight it out to the end, after all they shouldn't need to rely on "outside help" they should be able to sort things out themselfs.
    Did you ever think that maybe some situations NEED a third party moderator to sort out a situation?

Anyway since you don't seem to get the whole situation at all I'll end it at this..

Your condascending tone is getting on my nerves and you are missing my points COMPLETELY.

So please read again - WHY DON'T YOU STOP WORRY ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN AMERICA AND WORRY ABOUT WHATS GOING ON IN OUR OWN COUNTRY?

I wasn't talking about Ireland affecting the outside world when I spoke about scale. I was talking about the disgraces our own government have gotten away with and still get away with and on the SCALE OF THINGS THEY ARE AS BAD AS WHAT THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH - scale being the important word here - 265 million americans, huge country vs 4 million irish in a small country.

I'll admit the american mediations in the Clinton admin helped the Northern Process, but what is OUR OWN GOVERNNMENT doing about it now, thats why I said we should stop relying on outsiders. I didn't mention Israel which is a different story.

Please don't take the caps as condascending, Im just trying to make you see my points.

Let's just hope Air Force One gets shot down and Cheney crashes the limo on the way to the funeral, and that Americans see sense some day and stop voting Republican.

who would take over then rumsfeld

it just gets worse

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

SpiderBaby.jpg

Advertisement