Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something positive

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭Redleslie2

bonkey wrote:
    7. Many boards.ie members not faced with the hypocracy having to spend 4 years complaining about the candidate they supported / wanted to see in Whitehouse.
    Yeah, once your choice of candidate is in power, that's it, shut your mouth and do as you're told. Anyone who's even vaguely critical of The Leader or has the gall to try to hold him to his election promises is a hypocrite or traitor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

4 more years of Dubya might cause divergence between the UK and the US as well... increasing the UK's enthusiasm for the EU?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

It might cause us all to take a much bigger interest in World events and stop bluffing our way through.

Might.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

seamus wrote:
    It might cause us all to take a much bigger interest in World events and stop bluffing our way through.

Might.

The opposite if anything, I'd say. I'm sure people are coming up with election conspiracy theories as we speak...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭chewy

i said to an american friend of mine in an effort to console him...

we can only hope that the bush regime will **** themselves up

he replied "they already did nobody seemed to mind :/"

most postive thing i can say is that it really doens't matter

• Advertisement
Advertisement