Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

All Hail President Bush!

• 03-11-2004 10:36am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭

I know its not official yet but I swear to god those dumbass american f**kers deserve everything they get and more for voting that f**king idiot back into power!

How a race who claims to be superior to everyone else can stand by as the human equivalent of a handicapped retarded monkey who was raised by illeterate, brain dead, extreme christian, racist racoons living underground for the majority of their lives sheltered from reality really beggers belief.

Dolly the sheep for president 08!
    (at least she might be a bit better at speaking english)

Only good point is we're guaranteed another 4 years of stupid Bush to entertain us, although I'd hate to be a small oil producing islamic state right now.

rant ended.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Who is idiotic and racist?

The worst thing about the next 4 years will be that we have to listen to a new wave of hypocritical and greedy anti-Bush celebrities.

Tbh I can't see Micheal Moore voting against Bush, what the hell would he do for a job if Bush didn't get re-elected?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Should give Michael Moore a bit more fodder for whatever his next film turns out to be...

Can't wait :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

My new theory is that the US needs another 4 years of Bush, too much of a bad thing in the short term could be a good thing in the long term.
    Wait until he has driven their economy into the ground and more and more are dying in his illegal preemptive wars, eventually there will be a groundswell in public opinion against him and the US will seing strongly left for a while.
    Kerry would have been worse on Israel, Iraq and possibly quite a few more issues anyway. The devil you know sometimes...
    I am not a Bush supporter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Kêrmêttê

sprinkles wrote:
    Dolly the sheep for president 08!
    (at least she might be a bit better at speaking english)
    Dolly the sheep died in Feb 2003... but then again possibly a dead president might be better than Bush! :p

We all know your average american is a bit of a half-wit, so they really deserve what they get... and like Blub2k4 has already said, when the unemployment figures have reached a record high and their economy has dropped low enough possibly then they'll get sense... Possibly I'm unrealistically optimistic?? ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I'd transfer it to Politics, but it won't be appreciated there. Locked. Don't start any Bush threads in here please, take it to politics. There are gonna be loads of Bush threads in there over the next few days...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement