Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers in Cork

Options
  • 03-11-2004 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭

Anyone know of a barbers or hairdressers in Cork that do DECENT turkish shaves.. Its not for me (obviously :o ) but for my friends dad. He got one done on hols recently & loved it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There's one on McCurtain Street, but I can't recall the name

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

There's also one in the Wilton shopping centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Franco Barbeieri's on MacCurtain St. they're brilliant, got my boyf a voucher for a birthday and he loved it. They're the ones u see the ads for in the cinema ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ya my brother went to the one on MacCurtain St. and said it was great, he looked like a different person when he came out.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There's also one in the Market Arcade, just off Pana

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Danni

Oh great! Thanks for all the rec’s. I’ll pass them on. Especially like the sound of the place you’re talking about cork_girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 im cool!!!!

their is one in clonakilty too!!! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Cork_girl wrote:
    Franco Barbeieri's on MacCurtain St. they're brilliant, got my boyf a voucher for a birthday and he loved it. They're the ones u see the ads for in the cinema ;)

If you do go in there make sure you ask for either Robert or Labinot. They are the best in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

mick_irl wrote:
    If you do go in there make sure you ask for either Robert or Labinot. They are the best in there.

Second that one - I usually wait for Labinot for the turkish shaves - Robert is cool, but he's always listening to those flippin earphones & speeds up or slows down with the music he's listening to.

Both very good though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Are they still as good? Going tomorrow for a haircut and shave, to enable me to get on a plane in the not too distant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'm sure they've got the hang of it in the last 7 years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement