Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Down and out in Paris and London

Options
  • 19-01-2000 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

To continue my Orwell trend I recently read Down and out in Paris and London.

Rather good overall.

Anyway... Anyone know where I could get a copy of Humage to Catalonia or Buramese Days???

Cheap if its at all posible

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

What is that great bookstore off Grafton St, you know the one, close to where Forbidden Planet used to be and down from the GReen, but just a hop skip and a jump from Powerscourt Center? Well, they don't have Homage To Catalonia 'cause I checked about January 7th. Might have Burmese Days though, if they're still open that is because they were selling some pretty Anti-de Valera stuff, so I reckon Archbishop McQuiad will get his claws into them soon.
    This surreal message has come from Kevin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Hi there, im the bosses son.

Thats what you were gonna say next right?

smile.gif

Advertisement