Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PCMark2002

Options
  • 03-11-2004 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

This has probably been done to death, (and is considered very old now) but can a few people post there PcMark2002 results here.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

heres mine on the first try
    cpu score: 8794
    memory score :12348
    harddrive score :1315

this is with only 512mb of memory and my samsung harddrive..and seems youve started the thread wheres your scores

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

I was hopping you would reply, you have an insane spec.
    Mine at the min is
    CPU: 7358
    Mem: 7998
    H/D: 1534

Hope to get to 7500 with watercooling

Mem is only 1x 512mb stick
    Should be a lot more when I add 3x512mb pc3200 (400Mhz)
    I happy with the Hard disk (36gb raptor)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭ViperVenoM

ill give it a go..not expecting much tho...doubt ill be close to any of them :rolleyes:

hold up..just downloading

k my ram is gonna be lower than what it should be..i just realised im in the process of finding this boards max htt so ive got the ram at a divider its only running at about 180mhz with reallllly loose timings..ill update again with a better ram result

CPU: 8073 (ill get that higher its only at 2.5ghz at the mo)
    RAM: 8680
    HDD: 1374 (goooo plain old ata ;) )

ok ive got what im gonna call a "happy" overclock it appears stable and ive got everything how i would like it..for now ;)

CPU 8424 (im chasing you dub :p )
    RAM 9412... :confused:
    ..well thats all thats changed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Why not pcmark2004? This is 3 years old. Anyway:

cpu - 7583
    Memory - 13694
    HDD - 1843

My HDD scored 2280 in this when I first ran it not long after getting the machine so since filling them it's dropped quite a bit.

BloodBath

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

I know I’m a sad bastered and all but I’ve waited since the start of November to post a better score on this thread and I finally beat dub.
    PCMARK2002
    CPU 9122
    MEM 15132
    HDD 1215

CPU @ 4328GHz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

:D your right jessy your sad :D only joking great scores "at last " ;) now will you beat my new rig ...stay tuned for dubdvd the sequel.. the new improved dubdvd :eek: :eek: :D

Advertisement