Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blonde or Brunette?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

Barbie_666 wrote:
    dose hair colour actually matter?!?

so so shallow, if your just picking girls for their looks.

shame on you all!

its just personal preference... im sure there are features of blokes that you like???

Its not as though we are choosing a life partner here.. just a bit of fun and voices personal preference... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Barbie_666 wrote:

shame on you all!

We're not picking them on the colour of their hair, That would be juvinile and immature,

We base our decision on the size of their baps... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Brunettes all the way!find blondeness to be an unatractive quality tbh.Cant beat brunettes.

Brunettes all the way!find blondeness to be an unatractive quality tbh.Cant beat brunettes.

Legally your not allowed beat blondes either, but I see where you going with this.. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Barbie_666 wrote:

shame on you all!

Barbie, Anyone that says they dont initially go for looks are lying through their teeth!.....I dont think its shallow, the fact that someone is good looking gets you talking to them in the first place!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

hair colour unimportant.

ferdi wrote:
    hair colour unimportant.
    How noble! or is it just your not picky?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

sprinkles wrote:
    Dude I think its time you stopped hanging around playgrounds then :D

:D

Wanted to +rep this but me not allowed... :(

][cEMAN**, I feel your pain. Console yourself with the knowledge that come the revolution, the non-believers will be put against a wall and will have their hair died permanently GINGER!

Question though...I like female redheads, would it be too weird to have two redheads bumping uglies? I'm just thinking of the offspring, is the naked eye capable of withstanding the blast of a double ginger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭meepmeep

Barbie_666 wrote:

shame on you all!

Interesting from someone who calls themselves barbie :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Barbie i'll give you an example of what I believe may have been something called love.

I met a girl - first impressions "average and uninteresting. Doesn't excite me so wouldn't class her as someone i'd like to get together with".

Then I spoke to her. I fell for her personality. Next thing I knew, she suddenly looked like the most beautiful person in the world to me. I have had preference for people who look like her since, where I wouldn't have looked twice before.

Moral of the story - you can fall in love with them for the person they are, but anyone who says they don't judge a person instantly by their looks is lying. It's back to this so called ladder theory? Or something along those lines....

' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']Barbie i'll give you an example of what I believe may have been something called love.

I met a girl - first impressions "average and uninteresting. Doesn't excite me so wouldn't class her as someone i'd like to get together with".

Then I spoke to her. I fell for her personality. Next thing I knew, she suddenly looked like the most beautiful person in the world to me. I have had preference for people who look like her since, where I wouldn't have looked twice before.

Moral of the story - you can fall in love with them for the person they are, but anyone who says they don't judge a person instantly by their looks is lying. It's back to this so called ladder theory? Or something along those lines....

Touche my good Iceman...touche.

The initial interest has to be based on looks, you can't tell their personality from looking at them, saying that though if you do get taking to someone whom you wouldn't have initially been attracted to (ala the man of ice) and find them to be "your cup of tea" then you perseption of them changes. Its not that we're shallow, its just the first thing you notice is how they look not how sound they are.

Spot on chaps!

Precisely what i was trying to say but didnt say it aswell as that!

Fancy a spot of Tea and crumpets in the garden!!!

Oh Jolly! Tea and crumpets! Fabulous, I shall get Charles and Elisa and we shall have a marvelous garden party :D

Oh fabulous!, i'll have Jeeves get started on the preparations!I do love a tea party with a spot of croquette!

Tally Ho....

• Advertisement

I think the general concensus is to invite around Brunnettes!.....Do you think they would be impressed with my mallet skills!hehe Myles the caretaker has been awfully good in giving me some rather unortodox but usefull tips!.....Mind you, polo is more his sort of recreational activity!

Brunettes it is so. What kind of attire do you suppose I should inform the lovelies to dress in? Personally I have an acute fondness of the short skirts adorned by the village hockey team, shame about the short pantaloons beneath, but never mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

short mini skirts drive me crazy!!! she has to have long legs though

We'll have them dress in no such thing!....They shall dress as proper ladies would dress!

Ok ok i cant even joke about that1...short skirts it is then! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭tck

im a sucker for brunettes, always have been

if she's tall, a brunette and a 'nice' person :)

• Advertisement

woosaysdan wrote:
    short mini skirts drive me crazy!!! she has to have long legs though

as long as they go all the way to the ground I'm happy :D

They better go all the way to the ground!

Sucker for Brunettes aswell!....Bout 85% of women i have ever been with have been brunettes!

A couple of Blondes and redheads in there aswell! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Poll corrected.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

:eek:

I was the first to vote for mature or grey. I feel like a pervert now.

(In reality, I don't care what hair colour people have as long as it looks good on them).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Trigger! wrote:
    They better go all the way to the ground!
    TBH if they're short enough this isn't necessary. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

simu wrote:

(In reality, I don't care what hair colour people have as long as it looks good on them).
    Don't worry, I only just added that option in. I'm sure you wouldn't be the first otherwise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

good thing about being short is you never get your knees dirty (",)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

This poll is proving to show the result I didn't expect. Redheads... 1st?

Never thought I'd see the day!... But Fair Play to them! :)

And as for Mature and Grey, HAHA 1 vote...... why is that even there? :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

And as for Mature and Grey, HAHA 1 vote...... why is that even there? :confused::confused::confused:

For perverts like simu...

Sorry simu, they're your own words:
    simu wrote:

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nutkase

For perverts like simu...

Sorry simu, they're your own words:

A real pervert calls it silver.
    She just washed her hair.
    From the Jeans mini skirt pole: She walks in the room and smiles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Who cares once shes nekkid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭Aava

Why does no-one like black hair? Jet black hair is damn sexy.

Advertisement