Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Solid 3?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Did anyone hear about his idea for a game that you play only once. I think it was all hypothetical but Hideo wanted to make a game where if you die, you cannot restart it... as in thats it, OVER.

What an imagination!

i know old games wouldnt let you save but this is different. He wanted you to play it as safely as possible and if you die, you would probably have to send it off to get it restarted. However, from the bad reaction people are having with the lack of radar thing, it might not be the best idea!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

Yeah, it might be best not to piss off more people.
    I got all the Kerotan frogs yesterday. You get the stealth camo just like in MGS and MGS 2. I hoped it would be good it took me long enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

they could do that, but only on a "hard" difficulty level.

hideo, as you probably know, is crazy, though.

Advertisement