Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what part of Waterford are you from?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

climaxer wrote:
    Cabaal - Barrack Street would be considered more or less the "top of the town".

tbh, thats means very little to me
    :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

climaxer wrote:
    So we have a Top of the Towners, a few Cherrymounters, one Johnny, one from Tramore, Poleberry and not forgetting the one Woodstowner!

Oi, 2 from Tramore.. ya forgot me.. :)

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

ToxicPaddy wrote:

Tox

Sorry Tox :rolleyes:

Cabbal - I could take that statement two ways. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

ToxicPaddy wrote:

Tox

Gwan Tramore! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Luke_TKD

I'm from Woodstown as well...about a mile up from the beach.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

top of rockshire road,past silverwood, *yawn* what is with all these 9 0' clock starts, you'd swear I was working in a real job for real money :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

D&#233 wrote: »
    Gwan Tramore! :D

You said it girl!!!

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Luke_TKD wrote:
    I'm from Woodstown as well...about a mile up from the beach.
    /me frantically tries to figure out if she knows any Lukes.......

Which direction are you in, I'm up in Ballyglan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Luke_TKD

I'm in Dromina....Ballyglan is up around the beach, yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

I'm not from Waterford though I lived there for 5 years when I was in college. I moved home in the summer, have to say I miss it. Out of all the addresses I lived at Grange Park Rd was the nicest- lovely part of the city.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Coumtay

Viewmount...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Marlboro_Man

Hi all, i'm originaly from Dungarvan but married and living in Waterford for the past 7 years. So i guess you got to let me stay :D
    Now living in Kilcohan but was in Ballytruckle for the first few years..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Buritos

Bah...up by Hillview,being Hazelbourne.

I do say,it sucks verily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Luke TKD wrote:
    I'm in Dromina....Ballyglan is up around the beach, yeah?

Yeah, up the hill towards Dunmore. Dromina, that's just past the other end of the beach, isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Dunmore Road / Newtown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

im from kilkenny , was living on the ring road in the orchard but im up johns hill now , better altogeather

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Catherines Grange... You know youre here when knackers approach you and begin enquiring about whats in your bag/pockets.. Theres also one female knacker, who insists on ..pleasing herself, on the green in the center of the estate, when its raining. And its quite a horrible sight. It really is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

Tellox wrote:
    Catherines Grange... You know youre here when knackers approach you and begin enquiring about whats in your bag/pockets.. Theres also one female knacker, who insists on ..pleasing herself, on the green in the center of the estate, when its raining. And its quite a horrible sight. It really is.

Thanks for sharing :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Butlerstown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mad-blaa

Christ, and I nearly bought a house in Cathrine's grange, bought one in the Kilcohan instead, 'tis grand!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Tramore

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Rockshire Road....

Sooner we widen the boundries into South Kilkenny the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭watman

Hillview but leaving at the end of the month for Stoke on Trent

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Scaldy Ned

Originally from Ballybricken /Barrack street area ....now living out by Woodstown..Great spot....(apart from the driving for a beer)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BonmahonHammers

The big city of Bonmahon!!!

hey leonard where is the rockshire road?whenever my da gives me directions it some how comes into it but im clueless as to where it is

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,039 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    hey leonard where is the rockshire road?whenever my da gives me directions it some how comes into it but im clueless as to where it is

When you come accross the bridge in Waterford, leaving the city centre, go right at the roundabout up along the dual carriageway. You will come to a set of traffic lights with a slip road up to you left. Take that slip road and head up the Rockshire Road. Its the road up to Waterford Golf Club.

ah that actually makes sense now , thanks :)
    might visit ya some day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

I was living on william street up until recently.. found myself being broke a lot so moved back to the trusty parents house out by the hospital.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭climaxer

I was living on william street up until recently.. found myself being broke a lot so moved back to the trusty parents house out by the hospital.

I actually work on William Street but we're moving to THe Quay in a week or two.

Advertisement