Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what part of Waterford are you from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

I miss it so much! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

The big city of Bonmahon!!!

Jesus i never though id actually see someone else on boards from bonmahon, i grew up there as a kid but moved to dublin 5 years ago.

small world.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭edson

outside Waterford, Piltown
    went to school there, De La Salle
    worked in the Book Centre for about 3 summers and many a weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭jrd

Barrack St, grandparents from Shortcourse/Griffith Place.
    Summer holidays in Bunmahon - fantastic stuff.
    Left in '86 for Dublin and well settled - a wife and 2 kids later - at least they support the Deise and Munster in sport :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Hillview :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

i am a tramore man myself.
    Best people on earth in tramore.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Tramore. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

lismore park originaly, have lived in ferrybank (rockshire), newtown, grace dieu, roanmore park, and have finally settled in lower newtown, right across from the school. (not far from grange park road)..lovely part of the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

Wow... First Waterford and now Bonmahon... well I'm close to Bonmahon. Well this is the view from da window... Anyone recognise the view in the pic? :)

Nice to see a lot of local folk here. I frequent mostly Dungarvan and Waterford... but these days I work in an every expanding Gravitational black hole known as the Pale. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

Old Tramore Road!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Old Tramore Road... is that by Londis? Or the "back road" (running alone the main road to Waterford?)

- Sully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

hamster wrote:
    Wow... First Waterford and now Bonmahon... well I'm close to Bonmahon. Well this is the view from da window... Anyone recognise the view in the pic? :)

Wish I had a view like that! Which is almost directly at Kilmacthomas I'd say.

Mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭hamster

mike65 wrote:
    Wish I had a view like that! Which is almost directly at Kilmacthomas I'd say.

Mike

Close enough... :D About two miles out... Dublin makes you appreciate the space I tell you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭Trotter

The old tramore rd runs pretty much parallel to the main one! It comes out just before the Maxol on the way into Tramore.

Ah ok wasnt sure if it was that road or the one running beside the front of the old CBS building.

- Sully

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Erm Hillview :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 BonmahonHammers

ya it looks like just outside Kilmac, the fantastic school in which i was reared!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

Used to live in Ursuline Court, out by the ring road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭beezkneez

I lived in Waterford until I was about 13....used to live in Comeragh Green, up by the Cleaboy. Anybody else from that area that i might remember, even though it was ten years or more ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

beezkneez wrote:
    I lived in Waterford until I was about 13....used to live in Comeragh Green, up by the Cleaboy. Anybody else from that area that i might remember, even though it was ten years or more ago.
    My best friend is from Comeragh Lawn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭beezkneez

RE*AC*TOR wrote:
    My best friend is from Comeragh Lawn.

My cousin lives in comeragh lawn, lives on the end of the road. I also have cousins in tramore, ard na greine, cork road and a few more that live around the city. Waterford is a great craic, i live in co.kildare now but visit waterford when i can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

originally posted by edson

outside Waterford, Piltown
    went to school there, De La Salle
    worked in the Book Centre for about 3 summers and many a weekend

cool im originally from very close to there , deadly !

• Registered Users Posts: 49 mullanimal

Originally from Lismore Lawn, now a Co. Waterford man...

Well for a few years anyway, until the city border reaches me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 markydo2005

Im from hillview next to Ashley court. Nice enuf area.

Oh i looked at a house in hillview , the landlady was a raving looney though , luckily we found out before we moved in , when i rang to tell her we changed our mind she called me a little bi*ch and a ring leader that messed people about , twas a bit weird :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 markydo2005

What number house and on what road and ill tell ya who it is

ok say your coming up the cleaboy road , you get to the traffic lights and turn in there to your left , well about the 10th house id say on the right hand side there , i dont wanna giv out names here but the 2nd name o da person is question is a thing that you can paint or stick posters on and there 4 of em in every room in yer house , cant remember the number , i kno there a garage on the side o it a little small 1 and the guy aparently cuts the grass a lot out the front , u kno it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

where would we be without the lunatic landlords
    society would crumble

ha me a ringleader , da looney :rolleyes:
    she said shed make sure id never get a house to rent in waterford , mad cow :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Hillview in general is a mad place :D Im living there the last 17 years lol.Its after calming down alot aswell.

Advertisement