Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what part of Waterford are you from?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

your them aer`nt you , the crazy people that went mad because i found out they was looneys ?? :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Oh no.Yes it was me it was all my fault ;)
    Any other specific details about the house?Color?And how long ago did you apply?

I think the outside was kinda yellow , and a little garage attached to the side , it was september 03 , and i started getting the feeling they were creepy when the guy said theres 1 cup plate spoon knife fork and bowl for everyone :) Plus the one gave me some bolikin down the phone , twas kinda scarey :(

Ok then twas freaky i see. :D

aye the whole situation was bad , but im in johns hill now an loving it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

I dont actully live in Waterford but I live so close that with continued development it will soon be in Waterford! By the the way I live in New Ross, Co.Wexford but my sister lives in Tramore and I'm always down with her so you could say that i do actully live in Waterford!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭SLOOPY

I've been living in Hillview for almost 12 years now and i've hated every minute of it.I'm Waterford born and bred and thats enough reason for me to bail out.You can't make a cup of tea in Waterford but everyone knows how many sugars you have in it.Pathetic.Sad but true.If they could all just f**K off and mind they're own business they'ed be all right.Maybe then would this town would be all right to live in.Thats how i feel.

What part of hillview you from?
    Theres alot of nosey neighbours and a few moody micheals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭SLOOPY

Hawthorn Drive.

Theres not much wrong with it lol. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Typhoon

Top of the towner too...Mount Sion Ave... :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

west side y'all!

Annaville on the dunmore road.

is there any metal pub in waterford btw?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

Typhoon wrote:
    Top of the towner too...Mount Sion Ave... :D

Hi Typhoon, nice to meet another Mount Sion Avenue person

Hey Bluesfan, :D hows it goin. i take it you were at the match so fri nite? Heard it was good laugh. goin mad I missed it.

M.S.A all the way.

OLDYELLAR wrote:

hey oldyellar...
    Dont think so...i'd say the forum is your best bet..just keep your eyes peeled for what bands are playin there. sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭bluesfan

Hi Typhoon
    It was a poor game as far as football was concerned but there was some very funny moments. Johnny Mathews trying to run onto a through ball and just collapsing in a heep once he reached it was the highlight. Chris Doran played the first half for united up front. He's as good a footballer as he is a singer. Take that any way you want :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 chriss

Rathgormack

heh rathgormac , i remember doing a taekwon do demonstration night out there one night years ago :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Hoochiemama

D&#233 wrote: »
    Much prefer it in the winter myself too, though having said that the tourists probably kept me in wages in Super Valu for many a year :D

hey deisegirl,

if you hung around "down around" and worked in Super Valu then you must know Ian O Connor??

• Advertisement

ashley court

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Peeps1977

merlante wrote:
    My mother was from the 'top of the town' - congress place. From Lower Newtown myself.

me too congress place :D

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭T17cH

hey Hoochiemama ware about in ashley court i live in willow park

up by the entrance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭lilulila

congress place too -- peeps1977 big up the congress massive!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 kingwisp

From Dunmore Road area here, nearly another town in its self now! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

OLDYELLAR wrote:

Afaik the nearest was The Roxy (oh how I miss that nasty little place!). There can be good music upstairs in The Forum on a Saturday night, but that's all I can think of, I dunno any pubs playing that kind of music any more. Mind you, I moved away 4 and a half years ago and only go out there ocassionally now, so I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭pixie_student

Nope nothing has changed in the four and a half years you were away unfortunately! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Talaghn

out by the W.I.T is where im from Ballybegger lol ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭Dizzyblabla

ooh.. I used to live in Ozier Park View in Poleberry - ahh do I miss the drunken nights in Muldoons and Ruby's and Masons... Back at home in Cork now though *sigh* - I should really visit again sometime!

Advertisement