Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

FOR SALE Toyota Starlet 92

Options
  • 03-11-2004 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭

The girlfriend is selling her Irish 92 D Wine Colour Toyota Starlet

The car is in great nick but would really only suit someone starting out. Its a 1 litre with 75k on the clock.

It's NCT'd til 07/05 and was fully serviced in July.

She's lookin' for €1300 for it..

Any takers???????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

€1300???!!! Is that not sorta steep?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭branners69

Just to let ya know the car went for the full asking price.. the 1st guy who saw it bought it.. and there was another 20+ phone calls about it once it was in the buy & sell..

I was very surprised she got the full asking price and to be fair I think she actually would got €1500 if she hadnt had wanted a quick sale!!

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭DukeDredd

Huge demand for toyotas like this all the time. I sold a 1990 Corolla a few months back for €800! Phone didn't stop ringing for weeks afterwards. I reckon i could have gotten a grand if i held out.

Advertisement