Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy/Adventure Series

Options
  • 05-03-2000 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭

im reading this new serires by that woman that helped Feist write the Empire triology.
    u know, whashername -- "Janny Wurts"
    its very good, bit slow and long winded in places,
    but definately, definately worth the read
    its called the "Mistwraithe Series"

i have also started to read stephen kings "the green mile", an' its very slow, think i'll just go and see the film instead smile.gif

This is Commander in chief of the USS Esses, signing off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Just noticed at this moment a brand new discworld book "Carpe Jugulum" in front of me on the comp. table. must be the bro's. about vampires, anybody read it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

It's not exactly Anne Rice, but still it is your typical wry Pratchett so therefore worth a read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

It has 3 great lines. Worth a read for them alone, but while good its not near his best.
    Try The light fantastic, the colour af magic, Guards guards or MORT. Great reads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Ya I read that mistwraith one with lasaer and wassisname. Kinda boring really, especially since there is a whole series to read if u want to finish the story.
    Just get a Discworld book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Wyverne....ya tosser
    The Green Mile was kewl
    Very good book (or series of books 4 those of you who got them when they 1st came out)

A bit slow at the start but got progressively better

THAT IS ALL.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 890 ✭✭✭Wyverne

u startin shadow!!
    yeah c'mon then smile.gif

its all a load of tosspottery in'it

Advertisement