Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths revision (HL)

Options
  • 03-11-2004 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭

Anybody know some good sites where i can get basically a list of all them bloody formulae for every section of the course? The idea is to write them all out on post-its and stick them all round my room so they're burned onto the back of my eyeballs...... oweeee..... :eek:

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

If you're going to write them on post-its anyway why not just go through ur book and take them from there? It doesn't take as long as it sounds, I did it last year :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

looks like im gonna have to go that way! :rolleyes:

It's really really worth it and doesn't take too long, honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

This looks kinda interesting,
    http://www.poisonapplet.com/algebra/factor_and_remainder_theorems/
    Ya need jre to see the active content
    https://jsecom15d.sun.com/ECom/EComActionServlet;jsessionid=jsecom15d.sun.com-126%3A418938c7%3A4680559bcc4b9221 if ya dont have it
    You can see the formulas without it tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

dont suppose you still have them angel? you could always mail em to me... biggrin.gif oh, include a pic too..... sorry, i do apologise tongue.gif

• Advertisement

Nope!! I dumped them gleefully in the bin when I got my results :) And I'll just ignore the second part of ur msg :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Skool.ie
    Should all be there, only took a quick glance at it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭smelly girl

Do it yourself.. its the only way to learn!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Do lots of exam questions, it's the best way to study LC maths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Yup exam questions is the only way to study HL maths. Then just study formulas and theorems. Exam questions are the best way to study for every subject, apart from English which is all over the feckin shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Swifty wrote:
    Yup exam questions is the only way to study HL maths. Then just study formulas and theorems. Exam questions are the best way to study for every subject, apart from English which is all over the feckin shop.
    yep practice the paper 100's of times, its the best way. Dont really bother with the questions in the book, they're not as good practice as the actual quesition.........obviously.

btw how do u improve ur english? i appear to be struggling somewhat.

Is it english essays or Qs on plays and poetry? For both but particularly essays, start reading newspapers. Lots of essays are about relatively contemporary issues and also give you an idea of writing styles, what works and what doesn't. If it's the others, make suer you know quotes upside down and inside out, you'll feel more confident writing your answers and you'll show that you're backing up your point :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Gangsta

Is it english essays or Qs on plays and poetry? For both but particularly essays, start reading newspapers. Lots of essays are about relatively contemporary issues and also give you an idea of writing styles, what works and what doesn't. If it's the others, make suer you know quotes upside down and inside out, you'll feel more confident writing your answers and you'll show that you're backing up your point :)
    sound, u must a done really well!

Lol don't get me started about my english result. Good luck neways

Advertisement