Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamestm tomorrow!!

Options
  • 03-11-2004 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

ive been waitin for this magazine since i read these letters under the word "reviews" for next months issue: "METROID PRIME 2"

i really wanna see if they give it that 10/10. halo2 and half life 2 will also be reviewed i assume as will san andreas but everyone has that already.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,337 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

halo 2 what a game im speechless 10 out of 10

the greatest game i have ever played any way the graphics have improve so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

nice one :p
    i'll be grabbing that on friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Good stuff, didn't think mags would have reviews of it this early. Its bound to be a 9 or 10/10 surely. Can't wait until the 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

/me wants!
    Just to drool over all the MP2: E stuff.
    Think I'm gonna play a little bit more Prime 1 to warm up the oul' thumbs...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i got a loan of a gba off amate in college with a link to the past and mario world. the deputy manager in work gave me a loan of his metroid fusion. i love it!!! really good game. i just beat the big spider boss and had a little run in with sa-x. 3 hours played so far.

really wish i had a link cable so i could get the bonuses.

this really got me in the mood for somme more metroid. been tryin to find stuff in prime without help. im on like 76%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

/me wants!
    Just to drool over all the MP2: E stuff.
    Think I'm gonna play a little bit more Prime 1 to warm up the oul' thumbs...

Do you ever stop talking about metroid ! Every single post!!!

well it's better than a constant gta:sa discussion althuogh i do love the new gta. but metroid prime 2 is gonna rock!!!

Tusky wrote:
    Do you ever stop talking about metroid ! Every single post!!!
    Given that Prime 2 is about to come out and is looking sexah, I believe I'm entitled to at the moment!

i also believe that this is the GAMES forum so you can post about GAMES whenever you wish.

I never said she couldnt , never even insulted her. I just said that almost every single post she mentions Metroid in some form or another. I bet Rainbow Kirby has said " metroid " at least 300 times on boards.ie lol.

• Advertisement

I'd be interested to see how many times I have said it! Although 300 times out of 800ish posts, not all of which are on the games board...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Dont think it worked right but meh, theres at least 50 instances here

linky

Linky doesn't work... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Back on topic, or so help me God I'll beat you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Never ever trust an exclusive 1st reviw of any game. As it has been paid for therefore is instantly (bugger brain freeze, the opposite word thingy) and really cant be trusted.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Of course, GamesTM are trying very hard to beat EDGE at it's own game, so I wouldn't be surprised if none of Halo2, Half-Life2, GTA:SA or Metroid Prime 2 scored a perfect 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

KdjaC wrote:
    Never ever trust an exclusive 1st reviw of any game. As it has been paid for therefore is instantly (bugger brain freeze, the opposite word thingy) and really cant be trusted.

kdjac
    Bollox?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

snoopdog wrote:
    halo 2 what a game im speechless 10 out of 10

the greatest game i have ever played any way the graphics have improve so much

Agreed - everything i was hoping for and more.
    Especially when playing legendary on co-op - one of you dies and you both go back to last checkpoint, totally unforgiving.

My only gripe is that when the xbox is set to widescreen mode there is a vertical split on 2 player instead of horizontal - field of vision is much smaller. should have left it the same as halo 1.
    Aw well - thats my only gripe - otherwise its simply amazing story combined with amazing gameplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,337 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

im hooked on halo 2 what a game there so many weopans now its brilliant

read that halo 2 review. looks deadly. unfortunateyl gamestm didnt arrive in any stores today as it was supposed to. hope it's in tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

San Andreas, Half-Life 2 and Halo 2 and Metroid Prime 2 will all be in next months GamesTM.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=31079

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

anyone else getting pissed off at people pimping a game thats not even out yet, yet they go around saying they've played it.

you might of played it but in all fairness i think it's wrong going around pimping that you've played a warez version

Cremo wrote:
    anyone else getting pissed off at people pimping a game thats not even out yet, yet they go around saying they've played it.

you might of played it but in all fairness i think it's wrong going around pimping that you've played a warez version

awwwww hehe :) does Cremo want Halo 2 bad ?

pimping it? wtf?

Ciaran500 wrote:
    San Andreas, Half-Life 2 and Halo 2 and Metroid Prime 2 will all be in next months GamesTM.

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=31079

awww man that sucks! now i have to wait for NOM next week or the week after and theyll give it like 96 or 97

Tusky wrote:
    awwwww hehe :) does Cremo want Halo 2 bad ?
    no i'm not touching it after the disappointment halo was.

"pimping it" what a mean by this is someone is boasting that they played this.

i see it all the time on the boards it kinda gets to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

i found halo quiet refreshing tbqh. one of the best fps I'd played ina long time and only one to have me hooked enough to finish it.

Kaimera wrote:
    i found halo quiet refreshing tbqh. one of the best fps I'd played ina long time and only one to have me hooked enough to finish it.
    well i resisted buying an xbox until it came out in it's true form (on pc)

and it was a major disappointment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

it was on the pc i played it Cremo! only a few months ago aswell. only have a 'box a month now without halo. gonna wait for halo2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

checked in easons and some small crappy newsagents in Galway, no sign of the new issue :confused:
    i was looking forward to reading that on the bus dammit!

Advertisement