Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killzone - IGN Review

Options
  • 03-11-2004 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/561/561669p1.html

"The first major gameplay oriented problem with Killzone is that the AI is about as intelligent as an orange rolling down a hill."

I thought this game was going to be mediocore but a 7.5 is a very low score from IGN considering a 7 is about 50% on there system.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It's getting fairly bad reviews across the board, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well just going on the demo, it's a pretty average game that looks nice but offers nothing new.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

I'm not a fan of the reviews from IGN at all. They always tend to over or under score titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I don't like IGN reviews either but they normally over mark hyped titles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭Burago

True. I haven't been following the gaming scene that closely. Was the Sony hype machine in overload for Killzone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

6.9 on Gamespot

Technical problems so it seems. I'll give it a go at the Playstation Experience.

Advertisement