Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry told to concede or face jail.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Text:"that is so dumb. just because bush knows he won doesn't mean he can kick kerry out of the US...thats not right! bush doesnt deserve to win!"

idiots.... I mean c'mon: thedailyfarce.com

..not too mention the story itself.

*how do you change the background colour?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Use {spoiler} {/spoiler}, subbing the curleys with the boxes...

OP, Oh dear, oh dear...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Essey

He should have been in jail to begin with - the jerk tried to rob me! If I wanted to get ripped off - I'd move to Europe and pay 1/2 my wages in taxes. Please!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Those comments are brilliant.

"Bush Me And The Family Love You, Another Four Years Of Greatness, Keep Up The Good Work Bro. I Dont Think Bush should be balmed fully for 9/11 it was those animals over in the middle east who started with america to try and spread there hate and evil. "

Aw fantastic stuff!! I wouldn't balm Bush in a million years though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Essey

Sleipnir wrote:
    Those comments are brilliant.

"Bush Me And The Family Love You, Another Four Years Of Greatness, Keep Up The Good Work Bro. I Dont Think Bush should be balmed fully for 9/11 it was those animals over in the middle east who started with america to try and spread there hate and evil. "

Well said Sleipnir - thats what I've been saying all along! Clinton and his 8years of hell is whats to blame - not the 8 months of GWB! I'm glad somebody gets it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Essey wrote:
    I'd move to Europe and pay 1/2 my wages in taxes.

Heh. nice misconception. I got that a lot when I worked in the US too. I'm on the high tax band, which isn't 50% but its close enough. However you are given a tax free allowance (now called tax credits) which allows you to earn up to a certain amount free of tax which means the percentage isn't as high as that.

Plus if you are a millionare in Ireland you pay no tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Essey wrote:
    Well said Sleipnir - thats what I've been saying all along! Clinton and his 8years of hell is whats to blame - not the 8 months of GWB! I'm glad somebody gets it.

er, no. You misunderstood.

Advertisement