Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancelling eircom broadband

• 04-11-2004 3:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭

hey all,

i got the 2 month free trial on sept 15th , its finished on november 15, but i heard i have to send it back to them 14 days in advance, that means im late, can i just drop it into them directly, and if so what address, if not whats the address i need to mail the modem and wires back to them at anyways,

ps also, im just after signing up to the IOL free trial online now today, is the self install option free, even though it says €90 on the site

cheers
    luke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

LOL

(most of yas will know what im laffin at)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,007 ✭✭✭Moriarty

LOL

(most of yas will know what im laffin at)

.. nope. No idea. Care to enlighten me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Im laughing at his scamming technique.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭JackieChan

JP,
    I was ordering BB this morning from IOL and they advised that the 90 euro install was charged back on the 5th month(ie 3months free, 4th month free if you sign up and then wack! 90 charged in month 5). She also told me that they are charged 250 euro from Eircom for each new customer they sign up!
    I assume that this goes towards the cost of the exchange upgrade.
    How much does it cost to upgrade an exchange

JC

Advertisement