Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Storage / Warehousing in Dublin

Options
  • 04-11-2004 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭

We are looking at options at the moment.

At the moment we have 2 20Sq.m storage units which are now not sufficient. This costs ~12,000p.a.

So we are either looking to get a warehouse, rent bigger warehouse space or possibly a combined office/warehouse unit in some industrial estate.

So can anyone recommend anywhere where they found good & not toooo expensive storage.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

There is a new place opened in Deansgrange. I have no idea of cost though. I will try to get a contact number for you if you want.

MrP

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

If you look around places like Greenhills in Tallaght and Ballymount, there are always small units with warehouse coming onto the market to let. Its the
    type of place thats more for small industrial companies that offices and it doesnt
    really have the clean high spec image that most office based companies look
    for so it might be ideal for what you're looking for.

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭eoin_f

stan, assume you looking for general storage and not bonded storage? if bonded are only a few in leinster, regarding normal storage check out the self storage units off naas road
    www.selfstorage.ie

best bet probably golden pages.

have to say though your storage cost is massively high, i have bonded storage for twenty pallets of wine and is less than 7k per annum

Advertisement